HTTP Send URL length(Telit GL-865 Quad V3)

• Hello,

I am using Telit GL-865 Quad V3 version module with firmware version (#CGMR: 16.01.142<CR><LF>). I was using HTTPSND command to post data on server but the resource length only allows 150 bytes (#HTTPSND: (0-2),(0,1),150,(0-4294967295),102,100<CR><LF>).

I want to use HTTP to send more than 150 bytes (Approx 190), Please suggest a way to do the same.

Thanks

• Hello,

You can open a socket using AT#SD on port 80 in online mode and then send the HTTP request manually by sending the HTTP headers along. This way you have no limitation on the size. You would need to build the HTTP headers on your own though. There are a lot of tuturials about them out there. I have created one example here for you. You need to add carriage return and line feed <cr><lf> after each line. Note that between the headers and the payload there is also an empty line which means you need to send there also <cr><lf> after the ones you send for the line before. Here's the example and I hope it helps.

PUT /MyPage.aspx HTTP/1.1

Host: http://www.myhost.com

Cache-Control: no-cache

Connection: keep-alive

Content-Length: 190

"My Data that i am sending which should be a size of 190 bytes..............................................................................................................................."

Mazen