seding python script to GM862-GPS

• I have connected the serial terminals of my module to my system but each time I tried downloading the .pyo file to the module I get a response saying ERROR downloading the script to module all the time. What can I do?

• I do not use flow control since I only use the TX, RX and GND terminals of the RS232 - USB cable and I have the driver installed but it is not even allowing me to type send AT commands to the module via any means (RSTERM, PUTTY and Pythonwin) neither is the module responding. Pls what can I do now to make it communicate with my system? Is there a configuration I need to do on RSTERM.exe before it can respond to me other than the COM speed and the COM port?

The connection I did was that I used MAX 232 to connect the module to an RS232 - USB cable. I used three terminals, TX, RX and GND terminals and hence I did not use flow control. I attempted the use of RSTERM, PUTTY and the Pythonwin to send AT commands to the module and other compiled python files to make it work but was all to no avail.

• AT command work without flow control, just uploading python script you need flow control for files bigger than 4k.

AT commands to the module via any means (RSTERM, PUTTY and Pythonwin) neither is the module responding

I am sure there is something wrong in you hardware. I am sorry, I cant help you in this point.
    Please check your connections and the voltage levels as well.