Email

• Q: Type of module? A:GM862 QUAD PY
    Q: Firmware version? A: 07.03.503
    Q: Type of starter kit you have? None
    (S1, S1B, S2, S3, S4, EVK1, EVK2, none, other)

I am reading an incoming SMS from a user and then taking that SMS and retrieving the senders number and the SMS contents to send that as an email to the mailbox of the receiver.
    The code works but the problem I am having is that the while loop Im using does not loop at all. It just runs the code once and then its done, doesnt come back again. I am confused why this is happening, please help. Here is the code:

• No this is not the complete code, this is just the section with the while loop that is giving me the problem. Im gonna put the full code here below so that you can see it. I have also included a snapshot of the code executing on the rs terminal showing how it worked.

• Firstly I would like to highlight that this code I want it to keep on checking for a new SMS that was received hence the reason for using a while loop. Now looking at the code and the attached snapshot it can be seen that the code stops running once it executes line 140 whereas after executing this line it is supposed to go back and start by execute line 90 where the whole process starts again, this should then keep happening forever or until the module is stopped. I hope this is clear enough.

• I have taken a good look at them and with the fact that they all return the correct information when printed on the rs terminal means that they are carrying the correct contents inside them.