still some product confusion

• my last question of this thread product confusion is still not answerd.

"Is TER GX 300 fully compatible to TER GX 110?"
    No, it is not.

GPIO 3 (input at power connector) mutated to a relais contact and the IOs 4,5,6 and 7, with free configurable direction are now fixed to two inputs and two outputs. Further they've done something to the IO voltage, where it was some 3V there are now 12V at the RJ11 connector.

The TER GX 300 owns an USB port, I found neither any function at the module, nor any documentation on the TechDoc-Page. You surely have it connected, what does it do?

How long will be TER GX 110 available?

Do you have another replacement? It should provide GPIO 3 like mentioned above, three GPIO as input one as output. The serial port (RS232 level) is needed too.

Regards,
    Uli

mutated to a relais contact and the IOs 4,5,6 and 7, with free configurable direction

Where have you free configurable direction? Please be so kind and point me to the description. Thank you.

The TER GX 300 owns an USB port, I found neither any function at the module, nor any documentation on the TechDoc-Page. You surely have it connected, what does it do?

This USB connector is in the TER300 not connected. It is the serial port in the TER 400 (UMTS)

How long will be TER GX 110 available?

Zum anderen wird Telit voraussichtlich die Module der GM862-
    Serie abkündigen, so dass in absehbarer Zeit eine Umstellung
    erfolgen muss. Offiziell sind sie derzeit noch nicht abgekündigt.
    Der genaue zeitliche Ablauf ist uns noch nicht bekannt.

Do you have another replacement? It should provide GPIO 3 like mentioned above, three GPIO as input one as output. The serial port (RS232 level) is needed too.

Unfortunately no.

Where have you free configurable direction?
    Please be so kind and point me to the description. Thank you.

GM862-QUAD_PY_Hardware_User_Guide_r5.pdf , 10 General Purpose I/O

Zum anderen wird Telit voraussichtlich die Module der GM862-Serie abkündigen, so dass in absehbarer Zeit eine Umstellungerfolgen muss. Offiziell sind sie derzeit noch nicht abgekündigt.Der genaue zeitliche Ablauf ist uns noch nicht bekannt.

Perhaps you can make Telit to produce that module for a longer time? ;)