urgent : the module is not responding to my AT commands in hyperterminal

• Hii

I am using GT863-PY (TER-GX 300S) module and i was trying to test the written python scripts on the module . Refrencing to the telit easy script python r13 file i wrote the following commands in hyperterminal:

AT#LSCRIPT?

#LSCRIPT: free bytes: 2010908

OK

AT#WSCRIPT="sendSMSFinal.py",486

>>>

ERROR

AT#WSCRIPT="SMS.py",458

>>>

ERROR

>>>WSCRIPT="sendSMSFinal.py",486

ERROR

AT#LSCRIPT?

#LSCRIPT: sendSMSFinal.py 486

#LSCRIPT: free bytes: 2010104

OK

AT#ESCRIPT="sendSMSFinal.py"

OK

AT#ESCRIPT?

#ESCRIPT: sendSMSFinal.py

OK

AT#STARTMODESCR=1,10

OK

AT#STARTMODESCR?

#STARTMODESCR: 1,10

OK

AT#CMUXSCR=1,115200

OK

AT+CMUX=0,0

ERROR

AT+CMUX?

ERROR

after writting such commands in hyperterminal the module doesn't respond to any given AT commands and the letters i write doesn't appear on the hyperterminal any more could you please tell me the problem ?

Thank You

Regards

Sameh

AT#CMUXSCR=1,115200

For what reason you use this command?
    Please note: the script should be compiled (*pyo) before uploading to the module!

For further support please be so kind and update your user profile with RS customer number. Thank you for understanding.

• Hii Wilhelm

thanks for the quick reply regarding my RS customer number please refer where should i add it.

and regarding my question

the AT#CMUXSCR=1,115200

AT#CMUXSCR=
    <enable>,[<rate>]
    Set command enables/disables the 3GPP TS 27.010 multiplexing protocol control channel (see +CMUX) at startup before the current script (see #ESCRIPT) execution and specifies the DTE speed at which the device sends and receives CMUX frames (used to fix the DTE-DCE interface speed).

Parameters:
    <enable> - enables/disables CMUX interface at startup.
    0 - it disables CMUX interface at startup, before current script execution (factory default)
    1 - it enables CMUX interface at startup, before current script execution

<rate>
    115200 (default)
    If <rate> is omitted the value is unchanged
    <enable> and <rate> values are saved in NVM

note that i also tried to disable the command now but as i said before when writting in the hyperterminal, the module doesn't respond to any given AT commands and the letters i write don't appear on the hyperterminal any more

and i have also tried to use the RSterm but when trying to upload the files from pc to module it appears that it is in the module NVM when clicking the AT#LSCRIPT but its not appearing in the upper left part of the screen where there should be the files in the module. and now when i use the RS term and click on AT#LSCRIPT the program becomes not responding and i have to close it.

Thank You in advance

Regards
    Sameh

• Hii Wilhelm

I write just after the connection is established before the 10 seconds pass and it is supposed if i send a command before the 10 seconds the excution is cancelled and i can send any AT commands, but it is not possible to write in hyperterminal anymore

and if so how can i overwrite this command ?

Thank You in advance

Regards
    Sameh

• Hii Wilhelm

yes i have written the command

AT#STARTMODESCR=0

in a text document and i have sent this document to the Hyperterminal where it stoped the execution of the previous command and thus stopped the script execution making the com port availlable for AT commands reply.

Thank You

Regards
    Sameh

• HIII Wilhelm

i didn't understand your refrencing to the frimware download , the use of the command did solve it for me so i think this problem is solved and you can answer the other thread.

Thank You

Regards
    Sameh

• I am sorry for additionally support you must have a customer number from us. You have the possibility to buy a support voucher. Contact for this order@roundsolutions.com.
    I will close this thread now until I have a customer number from your company.
    Thank you for understanding.