Discontinuation CAM UCAM 100

• Round Solutions is providing wireless components and accessories to the industry since many years. Our aim is to continue to offer a product line for as long as it is economically and practically possible. Many product lines like the GM862 have been on the market for more than 5 years. The GM862 and most of our additional wireless modules do have a pin-to-pin policy and are footprint compatible.
    From time to time we have to discontinue products due to lack of demand and/or component obsolescence. It is our policy to give a notice period and to offer alternative products wherever possible. We are committed to provide you with Technical Support to help you overcome any problems due to the discontinued component.

We are sorry to inform you that we must announce the discontinuation of the CAM-UCAM 100 due their missing RoHS compliance.

Currently there is neither a replacement available nor a successor planned for the CAM-UCAM 100.
    This is the last time buy opportunity.
    Thus please do not start any new projects or developments based on the CAM-UCAM 100.

We thank you for your understanding.

• Thanks for the information!

Hello fellas! I think that every pupil should study on practice how to write correct paper assignments quickly and effectively. And there must be a point, from which you should start to do it by yourself. So, you must try to start with online resume writer service, that I am using to write my papers.