You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Round Solutions M2M and wireless Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 9:34am

GL868-DUAL SSL error during handshake

Hello,
I am using Telit GL868-DUAL module with Firmware version 10.00.188
I am trying to establish connection to the server using SSL. I have followed "Telit_SSL-TLS_User_Guide_r14" document and got the Root CA certificate but module is showing SSL error during handshake. I've attached the AT command log for the same and also the certificate.
I've read threads having similar issue here and tried setting AT#CPUMODE=4 but the same error is reported.
Also, as from the exported certificate, signature algorithm is sha1RSA.
If I use no authentication, the connection is successful and I'm able to upload data to server.

Also, the root certificate exported from browser contains CRLF after each line and the "Telit_SSL-TLS_User_Guide_r14" says there must be only LF after each line. So I've removed CR from exported certificate, changed number of bytes accordingly and put that into module NVM. Is this correct?

One more thing, I have another module with different manufacturer and using same root certificate the communication(using no authentication, only server authentication and both server-client authentication) was successful. So I think I've got the right root certificate.

I am new to SSL. Am I missing something while configuring module? Please help me fix the issue.
Thank you in advance.
LogicareSystems has attached the following files:
Regards,
LogicareSystems

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LogicareSystems" (May 3rd 2018, 2:44pm)

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:54am

Hello,

first you should update your Firmware, this will fix some errors and you will have a base to get better support.
Newest Version is 10.01.151

Please get in contact with your distributor for Firmwarefiles.

Regards,

Hüseyin

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 9:20am

Hello Hüseyin,
Thank you for the reply. I'll get in contact with the distributor and report you after testing with upgraded firmware.
Regards,
LogicareSystems

Rate this thread