Prestta Standard Octa-Band Cellular Embedded Antenna
Ethertronics' Prestta series of Isolated Magnetic Dipole™ (IMD) embedded antennas address the challenges facing today's product designers. IMD's high performance and isolation characteristics offer better connectivity and minimal interference. Prestta antennas can be used in a variety of applications including:
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Point of Sale
Stays in Tune
IMD antenna technology provides superior RF field containment, resulting in less interaction with surrounding components. Ethertronics IMD antennas resist detuning; providing a robust radio link regardless of the usage position.
Prestta antennas use patented IMD technology in a stamped metal configuration to provide high performance. IMD antennas requires a smaller design keep-out area, carry lower program development risk which yields a quicker time-to-market, without sacrificing RF performance.
Reduced Costs and Time-to-Market
- Standard antenna eliminates design fees and cycle time associated with a custom solution; getting products to market faster.
Greater Flexibility with Unique Form Factors
- Ethertronics' IMD technology helps you deliver more advanced ergonomic designs without adverse impact on product performance.
- SMD mountable design enables faster and lower cost manufacturing.
- Ethertronics' antennas are fully compliant with the European RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
End User Advantages
Unique Form Factors Support Advanced Industrial Designs
- Smaller, more efficient IMD embedded antennas break through restrictive design rules and provide new freedom in component placement.
- Better antenna function means longer range and greater sensitivity to critically precise signals-delivering greater customer satisfaction while building brand loyality.
Embedded LTE 1002289 20130928