SenseCeiver I/O exchanges data with other devices or sensors via analog and digital inputs/outputs and enables real-time transmission to the cloud. Data is transmitted via mobile radio via LTE Cat NB1, LTE Cat M1, LTE 4G, 3G or 2G, depending on the variant.
SenseCeiver I/O can be configured quickly and easily and is freely programmable via the supplied Python SDK and Telit App Zone C.
Using energy-efficient components, this easy-to-use, intuitive IoT gateway achieves very low power consumption and can even be battery/solar powered.
• Quick and easy configuration of when and how often I/O data is sent over NB1/M1/4G/3G/2G mobile networks
• Analog and digital I/O data transfer via SMS, e-mail or directly to a cloud application
• Python SDK and AppZone C enable user-defined modification
• Optional interval transmission (monitoring) or transmission if critical value is exceeded (alarm)
No suitable interface for your application? No problem!
If desired, your SenseCeiver can be expanded with additional functions such as GPS/Glonass, WiFi or Bluetooth.
The SenseCeiver offers a variety of innovative applications. Here are the three most common applications that show how the SenseCeiver can be used:
• Remote monitoring - The SenseCeiver can be configured to provide periodic updates via cloud, e-mail or SMS. It is ideal for remote monitoring and sensor-to-cloud applications.
The device can transmit sensor data at preset intervals - e.g. a few seconds, every 5 minutes, every hour or once a day - and enables reliable, easy-to-use remote monitoring in real-time.
• Event triggered message - SenseCeiver can be configured to send an emergency or alarm by e-mail and SMS when it detects abnormal measurements or activities. It can be used to measure air pressure,
temperature levels, movement and all other data measured by sensors with 4-20mA industrial current loops.
• OEM Integration - The SenseCeiver board can be integrated into sensor housings by OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to create a wireless sensor product.
- Medical Applications - The SenseCeiver can transfer data like blood pressure or heart rate in real time.