The HE910-D is our most compact multi-band HSPA+ LGA module series, with built-in GPS and GSM/EGPRS fallback at 28x28mm. As a member of the xE910 LGA unified form factor family the HE910 series is pin-to-pin compatible with LTE, HSPA, GSM/GPRS and CDMA/EVDO xE910 family counterparts. Featuring seven-band HSPA+ data rates of up to 21 Mbps (Cat 14) downlink and 5.7 Mbps (Cat 6) uplink, ideal for high performance global roaming.
The HE910 series is well-suited for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications with high data throughput requirements, including, asset & fleet tracking, in-car telematics, PDAs, security surveillance, personal navigation devices, e-readers and consumer electronics in general. Several variants are offered, ranging from low cost tri-band models with reduced throughput, to fully-loaded configurations including receiver diversity and high sensitivity A-GPS functionality.
- Seven-band HSPA+ for worldwide coverage
- Design once and deploy globally, thanks to xE910 unified form factor
- LGA package ideally suited for low profile integrated solutions, reducing cost in high-volume applications, as well as saving space and weight in portable devices
- Optional GPS ideal for applications requiring indoor fixes and simultaneous GPS with voice and data
- Perfect platform for a wide range of applications requiring HSPA connectivity