You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Round Solutions M2M and wireless Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:05am

Indoor GM862-GPS position fix

Hi all,
Does anybody have experience in indoor GPS position acquisition with the GM862-GPS module? I know that the GPS part of this module is based on the SirfIII star chip and that this chip is designed to allow indoor acquisition. I tested this chip already with a Jupiter30 GPS module and I was totally pleased with the indoor acquisition results I got. But that Jupiter30 module is for GPS only and doesn`t come with a GSM interface. As I need a GSM interface I am interested in the Telit GM862-GPS because it provides both: GPS with good chip set and GSM. If it has a good indoor GPS acquisition, please let me know.
Thank you!

Rate this thread