You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Round Solutions M2M and wireless Support Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 26th 2009, 11:47pm

GSM862 TAPI help

I'm trying to use some 3rd party TAPI objects on my GSM-862GPS W Eval board. I can use the phone from hyperterminal or through VB.net but can't figure out how to install it as a windows connection. I think I need to do this so I can use TAPI objects like CTMessenger. One thread here mentioned a TAPI driver from Telit, but I don't see it on the site. The driver that came w the USB eval board (sparkfun) isn't recognized when I try to install.

Basically I just need to place a call, recognize when the phone call is answered and play a WAV file. I thought this would be pretty easy, turns out i'm not as smart as I thought.

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 8:11am

RE: GSM862 TAPI help

for support I need your RS customer number. Please be so kind and update your user profile.
Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 11:47pm

I don't have an RS number. I Purchased hardware from a variety of sources and was told this forum was the place to look for answers

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 7:42am

no problem, send a email to order@roundsolutions.com and ask for a customer number. Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2009, 8:59am

Rate this thread