You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 10:09am

FTP comm missed. no cut and paste to terminal window, HTML site not comming?

Hi!
I am on work with RSTERM. I have next problems:

1.) HTML example is inside, but i have big (unresolved till today) problems with FTP. May be there will be a FTP and GPRS working example?

2.) If i try to test the HTML example, i got from the example site (and our company site too) only a little header and not the whole site html code. (tested with 2 different starter kits and 3 different Telit modules). What's wrong?

3.) The terminal windows don't allow cut and paste. Is a problem, if i try to test longer commands.

4.) May be for frequently tested commands may be there programmable user defined buttons?

5.) How actual are the login informations for the provider?

Thank you,
Feri

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 10:27am

Please note, this software is free and made to carry out just some basic test, nothing else.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 11:10am

Thank you for your answer.

Ok, i don't know this. Is there a not free software for test the modules? I think, the companies that sold the starter kits, may be spend for this money a good software - either or free or not. This free software i can get either i was paid for a starter kit or not. The same is by the documentation. Is there a detailed user manual (have big problems with FTP today :S ) with good examples for many situations especialy for user of the starter kits? As good begin may be, the solved problems from this forum pack together in a good and detailed user manual.

A pro pos - will be implemented a basic test for the FTP ?

Thx,
Feri

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 3:00pm

"As good begin may be, the solved problems from this forum pack together in a good and detailed user manual."
Please feel free to do this and post it for other users.

Rate this thread